Made by ThinkFun Games
How to Play?
This fun and interactive game comes with six double sided Zingo cards with 2 levels of play difficulty. It also comes with a parents guide and 72 double sided Zingo tiles. The child will slide the Zinger and make a match from the Zingo tile onto their Zingo board! The goal is to fill the card with the most matches to win.
What does this game work on?
- Socialization Skills
- As a child enters their school years, socialization becomes a large part of a child’s development. This is where children will enter the different stages of play (solitary, onlooker, parallel, associative, and cooperative).
- Social skills allow children to make friends and learn from one another.
- This also allows children to engage in sports, clubs, etc.
- Matching Skills
- Functionally, these skills will help a child discriminate between items, match correct clothing/colors, kitchen items, etc.
- Matching is a precursor to learning how to classify items and identify relationships between them.
- Language Skills
- Enables your child to communicate with family, friends, classmates, etc.
- Learning language is central to a child growing their skills in school.
- Language assists a child in understanding and expressing their emotions, concerns, and learned skills.
- The child can learn how to say new words, learn proper spelling, etc.
- Critical Thinking Skills
- These skills assist children in understanding the link between ideas, concepts, and arguments.
- Functionally, these skills help a child become more self-aware, practice active listening, and more.
- Enables children to think creativity and understand their strengths/weaknesses in their education.
This game can be played in different seated positions which can improve posture and prone extension muscles. The child will also learn turn taking skills and increase their attention skills. The child will be able to challenge themselves and participate in friendly competition in a fun and safe environment. Socialization is very important for children and this game allows children to socialize while having fun!