Game Time: 1 minute to match all of the pieces in the tray
Game Made By: Hasbro Gaming
Game Includes: 25 geometric shapes, game unit with timer, pop-up tray, and instructions
Object of the Game: Time is ticking – beat the clock before the pieces pop! The player who matches all 25 shapes in the shortest time wins.
How to Play:
- Fit and match all of the pieces in the tray before the timer is up.
- Once the timer goes off the pieces will pop out!
- Players can practice without using the timer so it is easier for younger players.
Functionally, this game works on:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Focus and task concentration
- Shape recognition which will assist a child in a school setting
- Sorting skills
- Visual perceptual skills
- Fine motor skills
- Pinch skills
- Precision skills
Where to Buy:
- Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Perfection-Game-for-1-or-More-Players-Board-Game-for-Kids-Ages-5-and-up/54056470
- Target: https://www.target.com/p/perfection-board-game/-/A-52119991#lnk=sametab